Friday, January 7, 2011

Winter Time and 2011

It's amazing to think of all the events of 2010. It was a fantastic year. And 2011 will be equally exciting.

Our Christmas was so much fun with all the girls together again. And we all enjoyed having J'Lyn here for her first Christmas. Oh yeah, and Nick and Tladi were there too. It snowed late on Christmas day. It was rather exciting as I think I learned later that it was 1969 the last time that it had snowed on Christmas day in Charlottesville, VA.












For 2011, I resolve to spend more time in my sewing room and to really get my Mary Kay business into a truly working business. Along with that I will become better at keeping up my blog.......

1 comment:

  1. You will be very busy this year, you'll have 3 grandchildren to keep you plenty busy on top of your MK business! Love you

    ReplyDelete