Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Latest Creations





I have not been keeping up with my postings as I had promised. I have been quite busy. Unfortunately not in my sewing room. Or as much I as would like to be any way. I finally finished the grocery bag and groceries for Bree and I tell you it was hard to set a stopping point. These foods are so cute and so much fun to make. There are many more fruits, vegetables and cakes and cupcakes to add. Which I will continue to do. I just had to say this is enough for now and send them on. So here they are.






Also, I have finally found the pattern that I have been wanting for so long and I have begun purchasing fabrics to use. The pattern comes in sizes Infant - 5 Years Old. That makes it a great buy for the money but, it also means that I have to spend time doing my least favorite thing....tracing patterns. Here is the pattern and some of the fabrics I have been collecting.





I have also begun playing with the idea of making reusable sandwich bags. Here are my first attempts and some fabrics that I hope to use for these and lunch bags.




Spring is slowly trying to move into the area. I love the sky at the change of the seasons. These pictures are taken at my church (and place of employment) of the Star Magnolia Tree which is one of the first blooming trees. Beautiful. This was taken about a month ago so we have a lot more blooming now.



Hope you enjoy this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment